7.12.10

Impossible

Today I'm so proud of my stomach
Because my stomach do a things that I also can't believe too...
LOL and SWT

today before i have my dinner
I have eat 2 banana inside my stomach
then never mind...
after this i eat mum delicious dinner 
大菜饭
Yup, that was delicious and today some more got sup
莲藕汤
Yes, it also the favorite sup that i like too.
But after that , worry about that milk in fridge will smelly acid
So my sister take out and separate 3 for us.
1 for my mum and my sis and I
after drink finish that chocolate milk and eat more banana
The most amazing part was coming.
I feel want to vomit.
And I still can kidding with my brother who was webcam with us.
I say I already pregnant and you want to become uncle already
See, what the kidding that I say.
So, my stomach start to dance.
LOL...what the describe ya?
Feel like want to vomit already.
Yes, I'm so clever...
vomit all the delicious food that just now I having.
Ish, why like that ?
Impossible that my stomach will like that
When small I eat until now
No happens this kind things before.
But 
is really a impossible experience and memory for me
But 
This is what kind good memory for me ya?
Oh no, I'm faint now...
XD



Yes, I need to practice my English now..
To become more and more good
Yup, I need to fighting and fighting.
Gam-Ba-Teh !!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言