Nothing worth that I miss that life.
Nothing worth that Last time why i will do that for you.
If can say that, I will say it was nothing worth that I do all the things for you.
Regret for all the funny things that I done.
If time can refresh, I'll say let the time become white and I can wake up early.
Maybe I won't do something make me regret.
But I know,Things already happen.
What I say also can't stop that things happen.
So just can say don't keep do the things that will make you regret.
What you want to do also need to think better.
Maybe at that time it doesn't means anything, but i believe at the future when you thinking it,you'll know which decision is more good for you and what is better for you.
Really.
But I can say now you already nothing for me.
Hahahahahahahaha XD
I'm freedom!!!
沒有留言:
張貼留言